The visitor/user is responsible for accessing the services of sandk.gr and the relevant access may require the payment of fees to third parties (e.g. internet service providers, charge for time spent on the internet). The visitor/user is solely responsible for paying the relevant fees. Also, the visitor/user is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him to access the services of sandk.gr.
As long as the visitor/user wishes to register for the sandk.gr service(s), he/she agrees to: a) provide true, accurate, valid and complete information regarding the information requested by sandk.gr in the relevant applications for access to its contents/services and b) maintain and diligently update its registration information to keep it true, accurate, valid, current and complete.
ETHICS OF MEMBERS
It is mutually accepted and understood that, although sandk.gr provides its users/members with the necessary technological infrastructure and the means to post/publish content, all information, data, texts, graphics, photographs, images , music files, videos, messages and all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, remains the sole responsibility of the individual or entity from which the content originates. This means that the user/member is solely responsible for all and any content he posts, publishes, sends, transfers or otherwise makes available through the services of sandk.gr.
sandk.gr cannot, due to its volume, control all the content posted by its users/members on the website services, so it does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, legality, or quality of such content .
The user/member understands and accepts that by using the services of sandk.gr he may be exposed to offensive, immoral or illegal content. In no case can sandk.gr be held responsible for any error or omission in any content or for any harm or damage that may arise from the use of any content that is posted, sent, transferred or otherwise made available by users/members in the services of sandk.gr.
In the event that sandk.gr receives notification that any content causes moral harm or other damage to a third party, it reserves the right to proceed with the immediate deletion of this content and at the same time to suspend the operation of the account of the user/member who violates its terms present.
Users/members agree not to use the services of sandk.gr for:
1. Post, publish, send, transmit or use any other method to install content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, harmful, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise objectionable, violates the personality and personal data of others , incites feelings of hatred, and/or any other constituted criminal offence.
2. Causing harm to minors in any way.
3. Impersonation of any legal or natural person or false statement about the identity of the user/member or misleading statement regarding the relationship and/or collaboration of the user/member with another legal or natural person.
4. Forgery or other alteration of user/member identifiers in order to mislead as to the origin of the content transmitted through the services of sandk.gr.
5. Posting, publishing, sending, transmitting or using another method to install content by a person who does not have a right to make that content available by law or based on a confidential relationship.
6. Post, publish, send, transfer or use any other method to install software or content of any form (text, image, sound, video, animation) that infringes any intellectual property rights of any entity (including trade secrets).
7. Posting, publishing, sending, transmitting or using any other method to install unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other product promotion content, sending unsolicited and unsolicited electronic messages (e-mails) and any other form of unsolicited content promotion .
8. Post, publish, send, transmit or use any other method to install and/or promote and/or make available content that contains digital viruses or any other electronic code, files or programs designed to interfere with, destroy or limit the operation of any software or computer equipment or telecommunications equipment.
9. Interference with the services or disruption of the services or the servers or the networks connected to the services of sandk.gr, or disobeying the conditions, procedures and rules of use of these networks.
10. Violation, with or without intention, of any local, national, European, international legislation and/or any rule that has legislative force and concerns and/or covers any sandk.gr service.
11. Harassing in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of other users/members (such as collecting and/or storing personal data of other users/members).
The user/member of sandk.gr understands and accepts that sandk.gr does not pre-check the content, but that sandk.gr and its relevant partners retain the right (and not the obligation) of the exclusive option of refusing to post/publish or moving or deleting any content available through the services of sandk.gr.
The user/member understands and agrees that he/she must evaluate and be responsible for any risk that may be involved in the use of any content, including any decision to rely on the correctness, completeness and/or usefulness of any content. In this sense, the user/member understands and accepts that he cannot rely on the content created by sandk.gr or submitted for posting on it, including information available on sandk.gr, chat rooms, user pages and of all other sandk.gr services.
The user/member understands and accepts the international nature of the Internet and undertakes to respect and adhere faithfully to the local rules of conduct of each state. In particular, the user/member undertakes to strictly follow the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece and Europe to third countries.
GRANT OF LICENSE FOR ADVERTISING REASONS
The user/member who uses the services of sandk.gr to post and/or publish information, data, texts, graphics, photos, images, music files, videos, messages, grants permission to sandk.gr, for the time as long as this content is part of sandk.gr's services, to use the space where the content has been posted for advertising purposes.
Also, the user/member who posts and/or publishes information, data, texts, graphics, photos, images, music files, videos, messages consents to the posting and/or publication of advertisements by sandk.gr on the relevant pages/services.
DAMAGES / COMPENSATION
The user/member of sandk.gr understands and accepts that he retains the sole responsibility to indemnify sandk.gr and its partners for any legal dispute arising between him and third parties due to the content he makes available for posting, publication, or other transfer through the services of sandk.gr.
STARTING / STOPPING OPERATION OF SERVICES
sandk.gr reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily or permanently interrupt part or all of its services with or without warning to users/members.
sandk.gr has no responsibility for the user/member's communication with the third party service providers advertised on sandk.gr and for any commercial transaction that may arise from the relationship between them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS - TRADEMARKS
Apart from the expressly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and entities), all the content of sandk.gr, including images, graphics, photos, plans, texts, the services provided and generally all the files of this website, are intellectual property , registered trademarks and service marks of sandk.gr and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties.
Consequently, none of them may be in whole or in part sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or "uploaded", transmitted or distributed in any way.
Excluded is the case of the individual storage of a single copy of part of the content on a simple personal computer, for personal and not public or commercial use and without erasing the indication of their origin from sandk.gr, without affecting in any way the relevant rights intellectual and industrial property.
The other products or services mentioned on the online pages of this site and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, companies, partner bodies, associations or publications, are their own intellectual and industrial property and therefore these bodies bear the relevant responsibility.
The user/member understands and accepts that he is not granted the right to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in any way all or part of the content of sandk.gr.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Given the nature and volume of the Internet, under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, sandk.gr is not responsible for any form of damage suffered by the visitor/user of the pages, services, options and contents of sandk.gr in which he proceeds with own initiative.
The contents of sandk.gr are provided "as is" without any warranty expressed or implied in any way.
To the fullest extent and in accordance with the law, sandk.gr disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
sandk.gr does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that errors will be corrected. Also, sandk.gr does not guarantee that the same or any other related site or the servers through which they are made available to users/members, do not contain "viruses" or other harmful components.
sandk.gr does not under any circumstances guarantee the correctness, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results.
The cost of possible corrections or services is borne by the visitor/user and under no circumstances by sandk.gr.
DISCLAIMER OF INFORMATION / ADVICE
The content and information included on sandk.gr constitute an offer to the visitor/user of sandk.gr and in general to the community of Internet users and can under no circumstances be taken as valid information and/or advice nor do they imply in no case any prompting for the business or non-specific acts.
sandk.gr undertakes the collection, processing and distribution of its content, but without under any circumstances guaranteeing its completeness, completeness, adequacy and in general its appropriateness and the absence of possible errors, much more so due to its particularly large volume, as well as the participation of third parties (natural or legal persons) during its primary production and collection. Therefore, visitors / users of sandk.gr, using its services on their own initiative, assume the relevant responsibility of cross-checking the information provided.
1. The service is provided free of charge to all registered users and its resale is prohibited.
2. sandk.gr has no intermediary role and does not take part in any transaction that may occur.
3. The user is obliged to: a) declare true, complete and valid personal information as requested by the service, b) immediately inform the sandk.gr service of any changes to his information, c) maintain the legal right of use for the content of the ad that it registers.
4. sandk.gr is not responsible for the content of the ads, nor is it responsible for the correctness of the information as it is technically impossible to check.
5. The user who registers an ad is also solely responsible for its content, on the contrary, the user who is interested in reading the ad has the sole responsibility to verify whether or not the information contained in the ad corresponds to reality.
6. The ads service of sandk.gr is provided personally to the registered user and it is not allowed to be granted/transferred/resold to any third party in any way with or without consideration.
7. When the user registers an ad on sandk.gr, its content is not allowed to violate rules of law such as (e.g. illegal, threatening or disturbing, defamatory, racist, defamatory, misleading, pornographic or offensive material) both for the service as well as for users. In any of the above cases, sandk.gr has the right not to publish the ad.
8. It is forbidden to publish trademarks or anything else that violates rules of ethics and authenticity during the registration of the ad.
9. sandk.gr has the right to forward the ad of any user to any interested parties and in different ways (e.g. printed or electronic format).
10. For any problems that arise during the use of sandk.gr, the user is solely responsible and sandk.gr bears no responsibility for any form of compensation to the user or third parties.
11. The services of sandk.gr will not be used by you in such a way as to be considered by other users of the internet or mobile network as SPAM (junk emails).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
sandk.gr does not control the availability, content, personal data protection policy, quality and completeness of the services of other web sites and pages to which it refers through "links", hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, for any problem encountered during their visit/use, the user must contact the respective web sites and pages directly, which bear full responsibility for the provision of their services.
sandk.gr should under no circumstances be considered as endorsing or accepting the content or services of the web sites and pages to which it refers or that it is connected to them in any other way.
ELECTRONIC COMMERCE (E-COMMERCE)
sandk.gr provides its visitors/users with the possibility of purchasing services and/or products through e-commerce applications in accordance with the more specific conditions set forth by it and ensuring the protection of the personal information submitted for the use of these services.
sandk.gr is not responsible for the quality of goods acquired through e-commerce applications and the transaction is solely binding on the visitor/user and the company providing the goods or services. Therefore, under no circumstances can sandk.gr be involved in a relevant legal dispute arising from this transaction.
In cases where e-commerce applications are carried out between users/members and sandk.gr, sandk.gr is obliged to comply with decision Z1-496/2000 on distance sales and the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on the Consumer Protection.
Thus, sandk.gr is obliged to inform its prospective customers about a) the essential characteristics of the goods and/or services it offers, b) the price, c) the quantity and transport costs, d) the value added tax if it is not included in the price, e) the method of payment, f) the method of delivery and execution, g) the validity period of the offer or the price and h) the right of withdrawal.
Access to the pages/services of sandk.gr does not entail any additional costs beyond the applicable tariff regime for general access to the Internet as configured by the competent providers (ISP's) and paid to them only.
SERVICES AND PAGES OF A PERSONAL NATURE AND CONTENT
Also, sandk.gr reserves the right to modify the permitted limits regarding the size and number of electronic messages (e-mails) that the user/member can send from their account, messages and/or any other content posted and published by the user/member on sandk.gr services.
sandk.gr reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the storage space limits of the content it provides through its services to users/members.
Users/members understand and accept that sandk.gr reserves the right to deactivate e-mail accounts that remain inactive by users/members for a long period of time. (older than 6 months)
PROVISION AND USE OF DOMESTIC E-MAIL (E-MAIL) ACCOUNT
The process of providing and using an internal email address by sandk.gr to registered visitors / users of its services is governed by the terms herein.
The visitor / user, after submitting his information, must then choose a user name and a password for his email address.
The owner of the internal e-mail address provided by sandk.gr is fully responsible for its use and for the content of his messages, and sandk.gr cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for acts related to the use of the internal e-mail address from the owner.
The owner must immediately notify sandk.gr of any use of his internal e-mail address by a third party without authorization, as well as any other case of violation of his e-account.
sandk.gr does not control the content of electronic messages sent and/or received by registered visitors/users through the service provided by sandk.gr. sandk.gr keeps a record of the above e-mail addresses and can send messages of an informative and financial nature to the owners of the e-mail addresses, unless the latter do not wish to do so.
sandk.gr reserves the right to exclude any person from providing an internal e-mail address or to interrupt this provision in case of violation of the terms herein.
sandk.gr maintains spaces for the provision of real-time chat services on the Internet in accordance with the more specific conditions stipulated therein.Visitors/users of the relevant services must observe the rules of good behavior and decency and not engage in illegal or immoral formalities.sandk.gr can under no circumstances be considered to accept or embrace in any way the personal ideas or perceptions expressed in these spaces.Visitors/users of the relevant services retain copyright in their views.sandk.gr reserves the right to block or expel any visitor/user of the relevant services in case it becomes aware of the violation of the above terms.
sandk.gr provides visitors/users with the opportunity to develop their own message boards, while providing them with the opportunity to take part in the discussion on message boards created by other users by sending written messages.The visitors/users of sandk.gr must observe the rules of good behavior and decency and not engage in illegal or immoral formalities.sandk.gr reserves the right to prohibit or interrupt the viewing of the written message in case of violation of the above conditions.sandk.gr can under no circumstances be considered to accept or embrace in any way the personal ideas or perceptions expressed in these spaces.Visitors / users of the relevant services retain the intellectual property right to the opinions they express with their messages.In the event that sandk.gr receives notification that the content of any message(s) posted/published by member users affects third parties, it reserves the right to immediately delete the message or even the account of the user who created it.
sandk.gr provides visitors / users of its services with the opportunity to vote on current issues which it formulates in the form of questions.Voters' answers are recorded, analyzed and commented by sandk.gr in order to draw conclusions about the positions of public opinion in relation to the specific issue put up for voting.sandk.gr retains the exclusive right to collect and exploit these data and the conclusions it leads to are its intellectual property.sandk.gr determines the most specific conditions for participation in the voting and reserves the right to stop the voting.
GOVERNING LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The above terms and conditions of use of sandk.gr, as well as any modification thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties.Any provision of the above terms that becomes contrary to the law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from this, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.This constitutes the overall agreement between sandk.gr and the visitor/user of its pages and services and only binds them. No modification of these terms shall be considered and shall not form a part of this agreement unless made in writing and incorporated herein.